This scholarship is targeted at international students who will join our 4 years Ph.D. degree program. The program is entitled “Oral Health re-building Advanced Dental Research Course for MENA countries” and students who complete this program will receive a completion certificate on top of their Ph.D. degree. Students will receive scholarship from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) for their 4 years of study but they have to meet the grade requirement specified by MEXT throughout their length of study.
1. Please prepare the necessary application documents indicated in the application guidelines under 1. Documents to be submitted and send it to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please look for 3 professors that you would like to study under. Please refer to the following link for the list of professors and write down the names of the professors and their department in the form specified in our application guidelines.
3. Document screening and Online interviews will be conducted
4. You will be notified whether you are accepted into this program
5. If you are selected for the program you would have to take our Ph.D. degree entrance examination and apply for our Ph.D. degree program
Application documents must reach us by Friday, 27th of October 2023 (by e-mail).
Student Affairs Office
Graduate School of Dental Science
3-1-1,Maidashi Higashi-ku Fukuoka shi Fukuoka 812-8582 JAPAN